just a random thing i love lately

By Nasampian - May 20, 2018

hi, it's been a while eh?



it's just me and a few little thing that i love lately. i randomly gather them together and write them into this beautiful post.

first of all, i just want to share about how addicted me writing in red pen nowadays. i love red pen, and write almost everything with it. maybe because in my childhood i used to believe the "red pen cursed thing". u know? if you red something in red pen, it will be a bad luck to you. oh, i miss my innocence childhood.

but today, even when i write my diary, i used all red pen. i just basically addicted with red pen so much, i cannot stop. and also, when i was young, i hate red pen so much because i hate red stain in my book, but now, my book just full with red ink, and i personally love it.

i also start to think that recently i fall in love indie aesthetic song. it's suit my  personality very well. sometimes it's help me dealing with depression deep inside myself. it's sooth me through hardship and it allow me to talk to myself a lot.

you know how to hear this kind of music? your room has to be dark, and you need blanket and tear. just cry whole night, and wake up smiling. no one know a hardship you dealing all night. and repeat it again tomorrow if you feeling bad. *but, it feel much better if after you perform solah, you pray to Allah la, you tell Him your story lah*

next, i start to believe a happiness in little thing. before i believe in this, i am the person who strongly believe that happiness is a moment that have to be memorable and grand. but as i getting older, happiness is just a little thing.

like, having an ice cream with your sister in a room, eating together outside in a weekend, enjoy your holiday by sleeping all day. streaming to your currently favorite song. for me, the most memorable thing i do this year is joining a most dedicated fandom ever. it's called ARMY. yes, it's a huge changes in my life.

as i getting older, i start to develop habit love everything in a simple way. don't overdo anything, don't get over excited. just calm and you will be happy. don't rush doing something. just relax, calm, and something big and wonderful will come to you as a reward.

i can say, getting older change me to be minimalist person. but, sometimes, i still cant control my shopping habit.

aa, shopping is also my favorite. not really shopping actually, it's just window shopping. seeing a lot of people sooth me, especially every time they receive and reply my smile. yeah. it's hard to make friends, but it's easy to smile to stranger.

i also love positive vibes around me. i am that kind of person who cant work in pressure. i just hate being pushed by other people. but, sometimes people don't understand me. but it's okay, as long as i can cry at night, everything fine.

okay, i'm done telling a story about a random thing i love recently. i wish i can write another post very soon because i miss writing like crazy now but i have no inspiration. should i start writing some novel again?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments